Skip to main content
Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for joining me in cyberspace on yet another webpage of the billions already out there. :-)

I've been putting off creating a blog for the longest time now. I felt that being a proud mommy, wife, writer, avid reader, Facebook fanatic, Twitterer, yahoo e-mail loop participant, and Goodreads member would consume all my available time. Not to mention living in the real world. I am, however, excited to have finally begun.

I am the author of two motivational books, A Gift of Hope (Infinity, 2008) and Think & Be Happy: 365 Empowering Thoughts to Lift Your Spirit (Infinity, 2009). Both, self-published and each title made the Amazon bestseller's list in their category at one point. I look forward to sharing any information on book publishing and marketing with you. Both books are available on Amazon Kindle for 99c download in addition to print. And I'm currently at work on a YA Paranormal trilogy (I absolutely love reading YA paranormal romance, fantasy, and suspense to escape to a different world from time to time).

I believe that "reading to the mind is what exercise is to the body" as English essayist Joseph Addison once said. He also wrote that “three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” Amen to that! I am so eternally thankful for the gift of words and the ability to share stories with others. Books are my life-long hobby and passion. I've been writing stories since I first learned to hold a crayon. Yes, that long ago!

I'm excited to share my journey as a writer, tips on getting published, and loads of excerpts from my books and future writing projects and anything else that comes to mind.

I love to hear from readers, so please drop me a line anytime. I'll also invite guests to join me from time to time.

Hope you enjoy my coming blog posts.

I look forward to sharing tons of great information as a blogger, author, and lover of life.

Blessings,

Shadonna

Comments

  1. Good luck on your writing and blogging. Hey! I'm your second follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Shaeeza! Good luck on your lovely blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! Congrats on your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your accomplishments. Love the new design and the new bio.

    ReplyDelete